Sunday, February 15, 2009

Been a long time..

I'm back bitches lol. Birthday recently passed so now I'm 16 years young. Today I need to get hater bitches off my chest.

I dont understand why girls always have to be caddy with one another. I see this alot especially now since I'm currently in highschool, I might see it more than others.

Everyday I walk down the hallways there is atleast one girl giving me a dirty look or looking me up and down..typical stuff. I'm guilty of it too. Sometimes I find myself automatically giving someone a dirty look even tho I don't mean it. That's why some people assume I'm mean from 1st glance but I'm really not. I'm trying to be more smiley now =]

Or even at the mall. One time I went to the mall with my bestfriend and I swear to god it was like we had signs on our backs saying stare at me..look us up and down..break your necks to look at us. Maybe we looked so damn good..haha just playing. But yea idk just wondering why things have to be the way they are

Girls are so competitive

No comments:

Post a Comment