Saturday, January 10, 2009

Into.

hey to however may be reading this..so yeah let's get the basics down. I may not always use proper punctuation.. shoot me. Call me Saleisha. I'm 15, bored with life most of the time so I've decided to take up blogging. We'll see how long this will last.

umm let's see
I'm 5'2 about 130 pounds ..i would like to lose 15 pounds 115 would be my ideal weight to be at.
I'm black..we'll brown but you get the point. I have a good sense of humor at least to myself. I can be very judgemental but then again who isn't. Oh yea since im 15 that means i'm in highschool..sophomore for all you noisy people who want to know.

I love music =]. Kanye West is amazing, my number 1 artist in the game. Talk thrash about him and as stupid as it may sound I will not like you as much. I mean i'll still like you but it won't be the same as before.

I just recentaley started reading twilight like literally 3 days ago..finished the 1st book in 2 days, looking to read the 2nd. My best friend all ready gave me a summary of all the books so I know what's going to happen but it sounded so good I hade to read it for myself. Def. left me wanting more .

Well I told myself that I would keep this short but of course I didn't..anywho this was just an intro. the real ranting will start soon..like 5min soon=]

No comments:

Post a Comment